Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello people!
Just a quick update for Saturday :)
I feel as if I havent been sleeping for ages.
Went to MGS for rehearsals, Im just a helper, yay!

She got punished cos she dropped my juiceful sweets :[

GED! Sorry, it does not make any sense :D

Guess who!

& who!

Bestfriends! 好朋友!

My other 2 juniors :]

MGS is super super big!

Big smiles all! :D

Sweetie's camera-shy :/

During rehearsal.

Shafidah took over Shiping's place,
& bestie took over Shafidah's place. All the best!
Alsagof turned up just when our division's starting to perform.
So unlucky, got scolded for coloured, ankle-length socks,
& she mentioned that our attire is very important. Ha ha x)

OH! & its Mrs Loh's birthday on Saturday.
I slept on the stairs while waiting for the bus to arrive.
Went to JP to have dinner with besite :]

Went straight to MacDonalds. Mmm yum!
Ate fries & nuggets :D :D

A picture speaks 3 words, I am hungry :)

Shopped around, make a deal with bestie,
whoever loses 5kg first, gets a present from either one of us.
Bestie said she's going to Jean Yip slimming centre.
Ha ha, lmao!

Went to meet mum at IMM when I reached JE mrt station.
Mummy bought alot of clothes for me! Thanks mum :D

Im da shuai ge, & Keith's xiao shuai ge! Lol :D
大帅哥和小帅哥!
Goodbye world :)

No comments: